“Orphans embraced” – Rev. Ron Anderson – 12 November, 2017
The church is God’s plan A
- Loving and caring for those in need. James 1:27 “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.”
- God Cares about these children more than we can imagine.
- We are all adopted into God’s family. Ephesians 1:5
Application: not everyone can adopt or foster, but we can and must do something.
- Pray, volunteer, give money to charities that minister to orphans
- All single parents need support, help, encouragement
- Support with your time and effort the Pregnancy Resource Center, Fran’s Place etc…